When last we left Jason Bourne, he had hung up his ninja skills to retreat to a peaceful life of operating a scooter rental service in a tropical paradise with a lady that kind of looks like a guy.
His story continues in The Bourne Supremacy, the second installment of the Bourne series which — SPOILER ALERT — involves some kicking.
The Bourne Supremacy, of course, narrowly beating out other potential nonsensical titles like:
- The Bourne Absorbency (too dry)
- The Bourne Complacency (too meh)
- The Bourne Infancy (too pre-quelly)
- The Bourne Meteorology (too weathery)
- The Bourne Intimacy (too creepy)
- The Bourne Corpulency (too fat)
- The Bourne Endocrinology (too medical)
- The Bourne Insolvency (too sad)
- The Bourne Oceanography (too wet)
- The Bourne Psuedopregnancy (too weird)
- The Bourne Supersecrecy (too perfect)
- The Bourne Immunodeficiency (too ill)
The movie was not as good, in our opinions, as its predecessor, but if you like watching fight scenes that move so fast you’ll have no idea who was hitting whom, this is the movie for you. Still a high-quality flick which received 3 Stars from Erin and 3.5 Stars from Bret.